Additional Emergency Links
- American Red Cross
- Poison Control Center
- Pesticide Exposure Reporting
- Clandestine Drug Labs
- CA Department of Public Health
- CalEPA Emergency Response
REPORT CHEMICAL SPILLS: (800) 852-7550
OEHHA Emergency Response
The Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) aids in emergency situations by providing emergency personnel with information on the health effects of chemical agents and characterizing the risk to the public and environment from chemical releases. During emergencies OEHHA works directly with many agencies including CalEPA, the California Emergency Management Agency (CalEMA), and the California Department of Public Health.
Other OEHHA emergency functions:
- Support local health agencies following a chemical release by providing toxicology information.
- Provide information about exposure levels and assistance with decisions about sheltering-in-place, evacuation, and re-entry.
- Identify different exposure scenarios and potential health effects.