Most Popular Links
- Art and Crafts Hazards List
- Cal/Ecotox Database
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- Green Chemistry
- Hot Spots
- Press Releases
- Proposition 65 List of Chemicals
- Public Health Goals
- Public Records Act Requests
- Soil Screening Values
- Toxicity Criteria Database
- About the California Biomonitoring Program
- Scientific Guidance Panel
- Program Meetings
- Program Reports
- Public Involvement Opportunities
- Selecting Chemicals for the Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Información en Español
- Related Links
- Website Notice Archive
- Join the Biomonitoring Listserv
- Contact the Program
California Environmental Contaminant Biomonitoring Program
CECBP – July 28-29, 2009 Meeting of Scientific Guidance Panel
The next meeting of the Scientific Guidance Panel (SGP) for the California Environmental Contaminant Biomonitoring Program (CECBP) will be held on Tuesday, July 28 and Wednesday, July 29, 2009. The tentative schedule for the meeting on Tuesday is 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and on Wednesday is 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
The meeting will be held on both days at the Elihu Harris State Office Building, Auditorium (1st Floor), 1515 Clay Street, Oakland CA 94612.
The meeting is open to the public.
We hope to be able to audio-cast the meeting over the internet. Further information on the audio-casting will be made available after we have confirmed that it will take place.
Notice of the availability of the agenda and other meeting materials will be sent to the biomonitoring listserv. You can join the listserv by visiting http://www.oehha.ca.gov/Listservs/default.asp. These materials will be posted on the CECBP website http://www.oehha.ca.gov/multimedia/biomon/index.html 10 days prior to the meeting.