- Free Training for Healthcare Providers - OEHHA offers educational courses to health care providers on the recognition, treatment, and reporting of pesticide-related illness. Courses are available on-line or on-site. Each course is approximately one hour, and continuing education credits may be provided.
George V. Alexeeff, Ph.D., who served with distinction as Director of the California Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment until recently, died June 29th after a brief illness.
- Oil Spills/Fish - Refugio Beach Oil Spill Incident (Spill occurred May 19, 2015)
Refugio Beach Oil Spill Incident Fisheries Closure Chemical Testing Results
- Proposition 65 - Candidate for Listing via the Authoritative Bodies Mechanism Found Not to Meet the Listing Criteria: Furfural
- Proposition 65 - Notice of Intent to List Furfuryl Alcohol
[07/31/15] posted 07/22/15
- Proposition 65 - Title 27, California Code of Regulations, New Section 25904 Listings by Reference to the California Labor Code
- Proposition 65 - Petition to Amend: Pursuant to California Government Code section 11340.6, petitioners Mateel Environmental Justice Foundation, Californians for Alternatives to Toxics, Ecological Rights Foundation and Center for Environmental Health petition the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment to amend CCR, title 27, section 27001(b) to add glyphosate, malathion, tetrachlorvinphos and parathion to the chemicals listed under that section as known to the State to cause cancer.
- Biomonitoring CA - July 16 SGP - Webinar instructions and presentations available
- Biomonitoring CA - Summary of March 2015 Scientific Guidance Panel meeting
- Children's Health Videos Available - Impacts of Climate Change on Children's Health
- Proposition 65 - Notice of Intent to List 1-Bromopropane
- Proposition 65 - Extension of Comment Period Maximum Allowable Dose Level (Oral Exposure) Atrazine, Propazine, Simazine, 2,3-Diamino-6-Chloro-S-Triazine (DACT), Des-Ethyl Atrazine (DEA), And Des-Isopropyl Atrazine (DIA)
- Proposition 65 - Petition by Center for Environmental Health for Administrative Rulemaking to Repeal or Amend Proposition 65 Regulations Pertaining to the Maximum Allowable Dose Level for Lead
- Biomonitoring CA - Designated Chemicals List
- Proposition 65 - Meeting Synopsis, transcript and Slide Presentations from the Developmental and Reproductive Toxicant Identification Committee Meeting Held on May 7, 2015
- Proposition 65 - Notice of Intent to List CMNP (Pyrazachlor) and Sedaxane
- Proposition 65 - Comments Available on the Modification to Text of Proposed Regulation Title 27, California Code of Regulations Proposed Section 25205 Lead Agency Website
- Proposition 65 - Notice of Intent to List Teriparatide
- Proposition 65 - Chemical Listed Effective June 19, 2015 as Known to the State of California to Cause Reproductive Toxicity: Ethylene Glycol (Ingested)