OEHHA’s mission: Protect and enhance public health and the environment by scientific evaluation of risks posed by hazardous substances. Learn more about OEHHA here.
- Propostion 65 - Chemicals Listed Effective April 18, 2014 as Known to the State of California to Cause Cancer: Pentosam Polysulfate Sodium, Pioglitazone, Triamterene and Pulegone
- Proposition 65 - OEHHA Responses to Comments on the Notice of Intent to List Pulegone
- Proposition 65 - Extension of Public Comment Period - Potential Amendments to Article 6 Clear and Reasonable Warnings
- CalEnviroScreen - CalEnviroScreen Version 2.0 Draft and Webinar
- Proposition 65 - Candidate for Listing via the Authoritative Bodies Mechanism Found Not to Meet the Listing Criteria: Genistein
- Proposition 65 - Comment on Notice of Intent to List N,N-Dimethyl-P-Toluidine
- Proposition 65 - Proposition 65 Warning Workshop - Posters showing images of the proposed warnings
- Proposition 65 - Agenda and Webcast Information for the April 14, 2014 Pre-Regulatory Public Workshop on Proposition 65 Warnings
- Proposition 65 - Meeting Synopsis and Slide Presentations Developmental and Reproductive Toxicant Identification Committee Meeting Held on March 19, 2014
- Proposition 65 - Notice of Intent to List: Ethylene Glycol
- Proposition 65 - Comments on the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Title 27, California Code of Regulations, Proposed Section 25904 Listings By Reference To The California Labor Code
- Proposition 65 - Chemicals Delisted Effective April 4, 2014 as known to the State of California to Cause Reproductive Toxicity: N-Butyl Glycidyl Ether, Diglycidyl Ether, Phenyl Glycidyl Ether, Methyl Isopropyl Ketone and α-Methyl Styrene
- Proposition 65 - Comments Received on the Notice of Intent to List Β-Myrcene
- Proposition 65 - Comments Received on the Notice of Intent to List Atrazine, Propazine, Simazine and their Chlorometabolites DACT, DEA, and DIA
If you have any questions regarding the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment process for posting and distributing environmental documents, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (916)324-7572. Thank you.