Fish Resource Links
- USEPA/FDA Recommendations for Fish Consumption
- USEPA/FDA Commercial Fish Advice
- Department of Fish and Game Sport Fish Regulation Books
- Department of Public Health Fish Information
- Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Fish Mercury Project
- Southern California Fish Contamination Education Collaborative
Safe Eating Guidelines for Fish from Coastal Areas of Southern California: Ventura Harbor to San Mateo Point
Based on Mercury or PCBs
Safe Eating Guidelines for Women 18-45 years and Children 1-17 years
Safe Eating Guidelines for Women over 45 years and Men over 17 years
Map of yellow and red zones for fish caught from Ventura Harbor to San Mateo Point
The recommended serving of fish is about the size and thickness of your hand.
Give children smaller servings.
Follow this link to download slides from a presentation given June 23rd, 2009, at a U.S. EPA public meeting in Los Angeles, CA.