- About OEHHA
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- DVBE and Small Business
- Fact Sheets
- Hot Spots
- Press Releases
- Public Meetings
- Public Health Goals
- Public Records Act Requests
- Toxicity Criteria Database
OEHHA’s overall mission is to protect and enhance public health and the environment by scientific evaluation of risks posed by hazardous substances.
- Contact the OEHHA Web Mistress for help with, or questions about, this web site.
- Contact Information Phone numbers, e-mail addresses, for all OEHHA employees
- Office Directory Mailing and physical office addresses, maps, biographies and phone numbers
- Department Description
The mission of the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
- File an Environmental Complaint
If you have observed an activity, physical evidence of an activity or have knowledge of what you think may be a possible illegal act that caused harm or damage to California's public health or environment, the California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA) would like to know about it. Use this Environmental Complaint Form to file an environmental complaint with Cal/EPA.
- Organization Chart (updated January 2014)
- Program Descriptions
The mission of the individual sections within OEHHA
- Strategic Plan
Our strategic plan charts the direction we will take to accomplish our governing mission.
- OEHHA Conflict of Interest Code