Most Popular Links
- Proposition 65 - Video available Proposition 65, Public Hearing, Title 27, California Code of Regulations Amendment to Section 25705 - Specific Regulatory Levels Posing No Significant Risk: Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP)
- Proposition 65 - Video available - Proposition 65, Public Hearing for Comment on a Request for a Safe Use Determination for Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP)In Vinyl Flooring Products
- Public Health Goals (PHGs) - Final Technical Support Document on the Public Health Goal for: Perchlorate In Drinking Water
- Proposition 65 - Notice of Intent to List: Styrene
- Free Training for Healthcare Providers - OEHHA offers educational courses to health care providers on the recognition, treatment, and reporting of pesticide-related illness. Courses are available on-line or on-site. Each course is approximately one hour, and continuing education credits may be provided.
- Children's Health - A Story of Health, a multimedia eBook that explores how our environments interact with our genes to influence health across the lifespan. Colorful illustrations, graphics and videos enhance each page. Links to a wide range of additional resources and hundreds of scientific papers enrich each story with information you can use today to promote health and prevent disease.
- Climate Change - Recent Research on Climate Change: An annotated bibliography with an emphasis on California
- Air, Press Release - Study finds long-term exposure to ultrafine particle air pollution associated with death from heart disease
- Proposition 65 - Modification to Text of Proposed Regulation and Augmentation of Record Title 27, California Code of Regulations Proposed Section 25904 Listings by Reference to the California Labor Code